Terms and Conditions
By placing your order with Yesglasses, you confirm that:
- You must be age 18 or older to create a Yesglasses account and use our service.
- You must provide a prescription which is valid within 2 years (or 1 year if you are age 70 or older) by a certified optician.
- You must make sure that all your information is correct, including your name, phone number, email address, mailing address and postal code. You shall take the responsibility if the information you provide is incorrect.
- All the product descriptions and pictures on our website are accurate.
- All the products shown on our website are subject to availability. We promise to process your order as soon as possible.
- We reserve the right to accept or not to accept your order. If you have problems obtaining a valid prescription, ask your doctor for a new one.
Price and Payment
- ‘Price’ refers to the MSRP (manufacturer’s suggested retail price) of our products, excluding shipping charges. The price on our website is accurate and updated, but we reserve the right to any price changes without notice.
- Payment must be made by the end of completing an order. We accept PayPal and major credit cards.
- We ship our orders in a timely manner. All our products are well packaged to remain in good condition during the shipping process.
- Please contact our customer service representative if your order is not shipped timely due to our fault. You will get a full refund or we can ship the order for you again.
- The Sites, and all the information on the Sites, including texts, pictures, descriptions, designs, video clips, copyrights, trademarks, and/or other intellectual property (namely, the "Contents"), are owned, controlled and licensed by Yesglasses until further notice.
Return and Refund
- You can return or exchange your items for free with 14 days from shipping. Contact our customer service representative for detailed information.
- All our eyewear has one-year warranty. You are free to contact our customer service representative to exchange or repair your eyewear. Please make sure you have the order number and other relevant information.
- You can cancel your order within 7 days from shipping.
- Customized orders (prescription lenses or tints) must be cancelled within 24 hours from the order being placed. You will receive a full refund within 1-2 business days after the cancellation.
- If your order has been shipped, please return the items with original packing. You will receive a full refund when we receive your return.
- Both parties are not responsible for failure to fulfill the obligations if it is the result of Acts of God (including fire, flood, earthquake, storm, hurricane or other natural disasters), war, invasion, act of foreign enemies, civil war.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- All the Terms and Conditions shall be in accordance with the Law of the United States and submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the federal court.