Frequently Asked Questions
- Do I need to create an account before ordering?
- No, you don’t have to register before ordering. You can check out as a guest. However, creating a Yesglasses account can save your preference and prescription information, which makes it easier for you to shop with Yesglasses in the future.
- How do I place an order?
- To place your order, you only need to follow the next 3 steps: pick a frame, select your lenses, and check out.
- How do I make changes to my order?
- Please contact our customer service representative through email or live chat to make changes to your order.
- Can I cancel my order?
- Yes. You can cancel your order before it ships. Contact our customer service representative for more details.
- How to check on the status of my order?
- Sign in to your Yesglasses account. Click My Orders in the menu and you will see the status of your order.
- What type of lenses do you provide?
- We provide single vision, Flat Top Bifocal, and Freeform lenses with prescription and non-prescription eyeglasses, sunglasses and light-adaptive glasses.
- Can I just buy lenses?
- No, unfortunately we do not sell lenses alone.
- Do you provide prescription sunglasses?
- Yes. We carry both prescription and non-prescription sunglasses.
- How can I get my prescription?
- You will need to go to glasses stores or make an appointment with your optometrist, or find a doctor through ZocDoc. They will give you a prescription after your eye examination.
- What is PD?
- Your PD is the distance between your pupils in millimeter. We need PD to make a perfect frame for your eyewear order.
- How to measure my PD？
- You can do it yourself or have someone measure it for you by using a mirror and a ruler. Place a millimeter ruler directly under the center of your right or left pupil. Look straight ahead, and measure the distance from the center of your left pupil to your right pupil. Repeat for accuracy. Note that usually the PD is between 46 mm and 74 mm.
- Can I buy the frames alone?
- Yes. Just click “None prescription” options when you choose your lenses.
- Can I put sunglass lenses in any frame I want?
- Yes, we customize frames and lenses for you. Pick your frame first, then we can put sunglass lenses and light-adaptive lenses in your frame.
- How can I know if the frame will fit me or not?
- We offer free online try-on service. You can visually try on your frame on your computer, or select similar frame size to your old ones.
Insurance & Payments
- How do I pay?
- We accept PayPal and major credit cards (VISA, MasterCard, AMEX, JCB ...). Check with our customer service representative if you're still not sure.
- Do you accept HSA/FSA?
- Yes, we do accept Health Savings Accounts (HSA) or Flexible Spending Accounts(FSA) for purchasing prescription eyeglasses or sunglasses, as long as your FSA or HSA account is affiliated with a major credit card.
- Do you accept other insurance?
- For all other insurance, we can provide you with a detailed copy of invoice so you may request for reimbursement from your insurance company.
- How to print my receipt?
- Sign in to your Yesglasses account, click My Account, and you will be able to see and print your receipt.