Tinted Non-Polarized Sunglasses
Sunglasses are usually dark, but nowadays, we can tint them to different colors.
Tinted sunglasses are fashionable and really popular, especially tinted prescription
glasses for wearing light tints indoors and outdoors. They can reduce glare, enhance
depth perception and protect the eyes from excessive sunlight. Our tinted sunglasses
are non-polarized, while we also offer Polarized Sunglasses for eliminating harsh glare.
Color tinted sunglasses have many practical and stylish uses. For help selecting the
best lens tint for your lifestyle, we have suggestions on how to choose your tinted
- Gray and green tinted sunglasses are helpful for highlighting natural outdoor colors, such as when hiking and sightseeing.
- Brown and bronze tinted sunglasses are recommended for driving and can help soothe your eyes while on long road trips.
- Dark tinted sunglasses, such as dark green, brown and gray, are great for bright days and can help soothe your
eyes while sitting in the sun.
- Blue and purple tinted lenses are perfect while sitting by the water for enhanced color perception.
- Yellow, gold and orange tinted sunglasses offer high contrast and are often used while hunting and other coordinated outdoor sports.
- Pink and rose tinted sunglasses can help your eyes adjust to contrast and offer a unique, fun and fashionable look.
- Red and amber tinted sunglasses are a unique style and can help enhance depth perception.
Are Tinted Lenses The Same As Sunglasses?
Tinted lenses are used in non-polarized sunglasses for colorful lens options. Polarized
sunglasses offer even more protection from the sun but don’t always have as many colorful
lens options to choose from. Tinted sunglasses are sometimes chosen for lighter lens tints
that can be comfortably worn outdoors and indoor.
Why Tinted Prescription Glasses?
Have you ever wished you could add a fun tint to your everyday glasses? Tinted prescription
glasses with light color tints are a stylish choice that adds unique fashion to your
overall style. Our selection of light tinted lenses include light blue, light yellow,
light pink and more, all available to fit your prescription!